NetTeller Online Banking encourages user friendly access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Netteller provides a simple user friendly solution so Customers have more control over account access and monitoring. The NetTeller system enforces the industry’s highest security standards and authentication. With our online banking solution you are in control of what accounts you wish to have access to online and what functions you want to perform.
Services within the online banking product:
- Access to account balances and transaction activity on accounts.
- One time or reoccurring fund transfers between First State Bank accounts.
- Image transaction items.
- Transfers- You can transfer money between your First State Bank accounts.
- Download Transactions- You can download transactions in several different file formats including QuickBooks (QBO), Spreadsheet(CSV), Personal Finance(QIF),Word Processing (TXT) and Open Financial Exchange (OFX).
- Regular loan payments - You can transfer money to your First State Bank loan as a regular payment. This is done through the transfer options if both deposit and loan accounts are with us.
- Order checks
- Management of personal information - Update email address, User ID, password changes, how your items are displayed, etc.
- Bill Pay - The Bill Pay service is safe & easy! Under the Bill Pay tab select the option “add account” and select the account you want to pay bills from. Then choose “add payee” to add all of the payees you want to pay. You will have the option of setting a bill up as a reoccurring payment or a onetime quick payment. You also will set when that payment will expire. If a payee is not set up to accept electronic payments you can choose to send that payee a check payment. There is no charge for the Bill Pay service, postage, and Bill pay checks.
- Secure Messaging - NetTeller gives you access to a secure message board so you can correspond with us in an easy and secure way. When you need information, to make a request, give us travel information, etc. Messaging is at your fingertips.
- Electronic Statements - Get your periodic account statements through your online banking instead of in the mail. Just click on the “E-Statements” tab and enroll. You can choose which accounts you wish to enroll. Beginning with your next statement after enrollment you will receive email notifications when your statement has posted to your online banking. The E-Statements are in PDF form and retained for 18 months.
- Reporting a Debit/ATM card lost or stolen.
- Account Alerts - From the “Option tab” you can set up your mobile phone under your personal information. Then choose “Alerts” to set up account alerts to receive through text messaging or at Login.
- MyMobile Banking web and/or SMS text messaging - Once you have access to NetTeller online banking you can enroll in the mobile banking service. From the “MyMobile” tab you can choose “mobile web” if you want to access the mobile banking App or “mobile text” to send/receive account balance and history request.